Saturday, January 07, 2017

Trump - I Get By With a Little Help From My Friends

On December 30, 2016 I penned this ode to DJT. With apologies to the Beatles, whose classic album “Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band” celebrates it’s 50th anniversary in 2017, here's the Trump version of “With A Little Help From My Friends”:

Oh I get by with a little help from my friends
Putin, the GRU and 400-pound Russians sitting on bed ends
I asked them to find Hillary Clinton’s 30,000 lost emails
So they hacked into the DNC and Podesta’s GMails
From Russia with love… it’s how I became Mr. President!

Now I think we ought to get on with our lives
Because I won the greatest electoral landslide
Obama said that he thinks he would have won against me
But my friends in the Kremlin simply don’t agree
They would’ve faked news about his countless Muslim ties  

I can’t understand why the Democrats are so bitter
It might help if they learned how to use Twitter
I’m just trying to make America great again
By letting Putin back into the superpower pen
I’ll counter cheating China by making Russia fitter

Oh, I get by with a little help from my friends.
Mmm, I'm gonna try with a little help from my friends.
Oh, I get high with a little help from my friends.
Yes, I get by with a little help from my friends,
With a little help from my friends. Ah.

No comments: